Wednesday 15 February 2012

Heart Shaped Box.

Seeing as though this is my first post, ever I'm going to use it as an opportunity to introduce myself. So, er, I'm Kate, I'm perfectly happy in my own company and these are the things that would go in my hypothetical Heart Shaped Box..

1.


2.
 3.
 4.
 5.
1. Audrey Hepburn 2.Nirvana. 3.Vogue 4.Photography 5.The Beatles 

I chose these 5 things because I feel they portray me most accurately, they could be explained but it would bore you senseless. It goes without saying that I also love my family to pieces and my pets. Most other kids would add 'friends' to that list but I don't have many (ha ha) and the ones I do have are so close I consider them family. That is because I'm so anti-social and painfully awkward, I'm nothing special so not many people can be arsed with the effort it takes to get me to let you in. Fair enough, I know who actually cares about me. 

One last thing.. I don't believe in love,  I think it's a fantasy. Yes, I've seen it between my parents and grandparents but I've never felt it myself. I've had a few boyfriends who've said they love me and I've felt loved just not love for them in return so I've never said it to any of them. Why should I if I don't mean it? I don't know.. if you've seen (500)days of summer or No Strings Attached then I'm just like Summer and Emma. I can look after myself I don't need a knight.


edit:
6.
I almost didn't mention my ma-hoo-sive obsession with this beautiful man, Ryan Gosling. He is as close to perfect as anyone could get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment