Sunday 26 February 2012

Arctic Monkeys - The Bakery





Sunday baking at it's best. All pictures my own, so today I've been for a mooch around the charity shops and baked some cupcakes, perfect. If you ever fancy making some cupcakes.. then all you need is 4oz margarine, sugar and self-raising flour, 2 eggs. Then all you do is mix the sugar and margarine then beat 2 eggs in adding flour as you go... simple really. If you look at that last picture and think I didn't eat it your fooling yourselves, cake mix is the best bit!

Once the cupcakes were done I decorated them with buttercream and nutella buttercream, heaven.




The buttercream for this part is literally just marge and icing sugar, the nutella ones are simply that and nutella. I had my iPod playing whilst I made these so the playlist for this post would be:

The Doors- End of the Night
Gotye - In Your Light
The Smiths - This Charming Man
Lana Del Rey - Videogames
Bon Iver - The Wolves (Act I & II)


No comments:

Post a Comment