Monday 12 November 2012

Bite the lightning and tell me how it tastes.










First things first I'd like to share some of my less personal photos of Leeds Fest, it was one of the most amazing weekends of my life. I'm a little late with this post but the memories are still fresh as if it was yesterday- how could I forget such an awesome time? Great friends and great music makes for a great weekend in my eyes. I was definitely ready for my own bed and a hot shower by the time Sunday rolled around but it was so worth it. My personal highlights were definitely Florence (I end up yelling 'SAY MY NAAA-AAAME' whenever it's played on the radio, I got on my friend's shoulders and my view of Flo was fab) Kasabian (Especially Tom closing their set with a cover of The Beatles - She Loves You acapella and just losing it to Vlad the Impaler) Kaiser Chiefs, Bombay Bicycle Club, Crystal Castles (2nd time this year) and The Cure.. The Cure blew me away. I feel so privileged to have heard them live.

And then there's my Eighteenth birthday night out...









I spent my Eighteenth birthday night out in the Cloud 23 bar at Manchester Deansgate Hilton with all the girls in my family, after eating at Red Hot World Buffet with my whole family. We all enjoyed cocktails like Margharita and Singapore Sling, while finishing off a Magnum of Pommery Brut. Our waiter was absolutely stunning: tall, defined jaw, perfect teeth, dark hair and bright blue eyes... The views- Oh My! Those views are something else altogether.

And finally... Even more recently I've had my hair cut into a fringe. So far I've been told I look like a prim and proper lady, a sophisticated business woman and that it makes me look older.. I just think this picture makes me look like a posey bitch but o well.. I love my ginger fur coat it's honestly like walking around in my duvet! Perfect now it's getting colder.

No comments:

Post a Comment